For a limited time this summer, we are offering an incentive for all of those picnic planners out there.
If you sign off on your picnic proposal within 10 days of receiving it, we are throwing in some really great extras for you and your guests. You will get to choose one of these picnic additions:
- Bottled waters
- Special summer cocktail with your bar services
- Smoked sausages or brats
- Bag toss and horseshoes games
If you sign off on your picnic proposal within 20 days of receiving it, we are offering your choice of one of these extras:
- Choice of an additional side salad
- Sno Cones
- Ice cream options
How Does Planning a Picnic Really Work?
For those new to the picnic (or event) planning process, here is a very basic look into what your picnic planning might resemble. Of course, things are likely to change based on your needs and picnic ideas.
- First, we have a conversation about your picnic.
- When we are sure that we have it just right, we will send your proposal. It will have all the elements we have discussed, including menus, timelines, equipment, staffing, beverages, games and more.
- When the proposal hits the nail on the head, and you are ready to make it official, just let us know and we will send your contract. If you sign off and send a deposit within 10 or 20 days of receiving the proposal, your contract will also include one of the freebies mentioned above!
- From there, we will work together through the day of your picnic to make it the easiest, most painless thing you do all season.
*The only thing left to do is join us on a Tuesday to meet the team and try out your picnic food. We will also work with you to conduct a site visit for new venues to make sure we cover all the bases needed to throw you an incredible picnic.
Offer ends August 31st, 2014