We’re so happy to share some of the newest offerings on our full-service event menu. It was important to us to create a freshened menu that includes the current and trending foods that our clients are looking for. Whether you’re envisioning an innovative corporate gathering, special celebration with your family and friends or other upcoming event, we’d love to help you customize your menu with some of our latest pairings, stations and more! Here are some of our newest offerings:
Enjoy a cocktail hour featuring our Shot & Brat Mini Pairing featuring a beer and a mini brat with mustard and kraut.
Our build-your-own menu options would be an excellent addition to your next corporate event. Our Bruschetta Bar features the following toppings:
- Olive oil and herb grilled panini bread served with bruschetta toppings
- Classic tomato and fresh mozzarella
- Tuscan white bean, salami and red chili
- Roasted sweet potato
Our chef action stations will certainly elevate your next all-day meeting, retreat, fundraiser, open house or other important event. Try these offerings on for size:
- Carne asada, al pastor and shredded chicken with corn tortillas
- Salsa rojo, salsa verde, lime, onion and cilantro
- Avocado slices (additional)
- Halved avocados
- Diced tomatoes, salsa verde, black bean salsa, diced onions, cilantro, lime wedges
- Queso fresco, pickled jalapeños and Cholula
- Batter dipped fish
- Cabbage, chipotle mayo, cilantro and Chihuahua cheese on soft tortillas
- Citrus slaw and fresh jalapeños
We hope that you and your guests will appreciate the thought we’ve put into our updated full-service menu, which has a friendly presentation, diversity, appealing price points and customizable options.
What do we mean by full service?
Remember that we provide so much more than food. Our full-service options include event setup and breakdown, a dedicated on-site event team, linens, china, furniture and everything you need to have a memorable event. A catering expert is your best friend when booking a full-service event. There are many moving pieces that ultimately, when working in concert, will result in a successfully catered function.
Do you have an upcoming event and would like to feature something off our full-service menu? Let us help you plan your next upcoming event!