A little convenience and flexibility go a long way during the holiday season. There’s something about a delicious meal any way you want it that makes a corporate holiday party a little merrier. Maybe you’re hankering for some traditional comfort foods or festive food stations to warm your team up. Maybe you’re planning a simple cocktail gathering with a few clients and are interested in providing flavorful finger foods, decadent desserts and beverages that leave a lasting impression.
Regardless of the corporate occasion or setting, you should be able to count on catering that gets you and your team in the spirit of the season. Treat your employees to savory and sweet holiday delights off our new Holiday Menu. Here are just a few delectable ways to deck your halls and add cheer to your event.
A Holiday Corporate Brunch—Sweet as Christmas Morning
Say your team worked extra hard this year and you’re thinking about surprising them with a hearty midday feast filled with mouthwatering brunch dishes and maybe even a few mimosas. Fill your break room tables with our Holiday Corporate Brunch, which includes:
- Scrambled eggs with chives, parmesan and sharp cheddar
- Roasted redskin breakfast potatoes seasoned with paprika and herbs
- Classic French toast
- Tossed garden salad with assorted dressing
- Fresh-cut fruit
- Assorted muffins and cinnamon walnut breakfast loaf slices with butter and country crock
Then choose two sides to go with your main dish:
- Sausage links
- Turkey sausage
- Smoked bacon
- Sliced ham
Don’t forget your fruit:
- Berry yogurt trifle (low-fat vanilla yogurt layered with crunchy granola and seasonal berries)
- Fresh-cut fruit
Brunch shouldn’t be limited to breakfast foods. You can also enjoy warm, perfectly prepared seasonal dishes like:
- Black angus roast sirloin of beef with homemade pan gravy
- Roast breast of turkey with gravy and cornbread stuffing with dried cranberry and sage (includes cranberry sauce)
- Smoked pit ham slow-cooked with a brown sugar glaze
Maybe you’re feeling especially giving this year and are eyeballing our create-your-own mimosa option. Cheers! Enjoy your choice of sparkling wine with orange juice, cranberry juice or grapefruit juice. Mimosas are topped with strawberry or blueberry garnish and served in a flute. Thanks, boss!
Holiday Cocktail Hour—Mix, Mingle (and Jingle)
Your holiday cocktail party is coming up, and you want to impress your guests with a holiday spread filled with seasonal colors and flavors. Our seasoned chefs will prepare fresh, tasty bites for your full-service holiday event. Choose from appetizers like:
- Caprese skewers—Fresh ciliegine mozzarella with grape tomato, fresh basil and olive oil on a skewer
- Truffle honey charcuterie—Aged white cheddar cheese, prosciutto, candied fig and apricot atop toast point with truffle honey
- Sweet Thai chili meatballs with green onions
- Pecan crusted chicken tenders with golden barbecue sauce
- Horseradish and green onion pub spread—Served in a sourdough loaf with crisp vegetables
- Angus beef classic slider—Hot sliders with American cheese, ketchup, mustard and caramelized onions
If you’re serving appetizers in lieu of dinner, be sure to order enough for each person—roughly 10 to 11 pieces.
And what’s a cocktail party without efficient and friendly bar service? Choose from standard and premium beer, wine and liquor bar packages. We can even create signature cocktails or festive drinks. Try a cinnamon spiced rum or peppermint martini.
Festive Drop-Off Lunch
For those busy professionals looking to spread joy throughout the office with a holiday lunch, we offer fast, efficient delivery featuring hot meals and seasonal favorites. This year, bring your coworkers together and create your own holiday feast.
Try this feast on for size:
- Smoked pit ham—Slow-cooked ham with a brown sugar glaze
- Winter salad—Torn romaine lettuce, feta cheese, white beans, roasted red peppers and pepperoncini topped with arugula and served with red wine vinaigrette
- Bacon and asiago mashed potatoes topped with green onions and sweet butter
- Herbed mixed vegetables—Broccoli, cauliflower, yellow and green zucchini and carrots in an herb butter sauce
Or maybe you like the sound of this feast more:
- Stuffed shells marinara— Baked shells stuffed with ricotta, parmesan and parsley topped with marinara
- Roasted natural turkey—With gravy and cornbread stuffing with dried cranberry and sage
- Endive and pear salad—Belgian endive, spinach, pear, red onion and almonds served with a champagne vinaigrette
- Baked sweet potato mash topped with marshmallows, corn flakes and brown sugar
- Green bean casserole baked in a mushroom cream sauce and topped with crispy onions
Don’t forget, you can easily add on dessert! Get your sweet tooth on with holiday treats like butter cookies, pistachio cranberry cookies, fudge brownies, mini cheesecake English toffee, and dare we say, a hot chocolate station chock full of crumbly and sugary toppings.
More articles you might enjoy: