- 1Always moral, ethical and legal
- 2Treat all with respect
- 3Quality in everything we do
- 4High customer service standards
- 5A competitive and strong determination to be the best
- 6An enduring culture of individual discipline
- 7Freedom and responsibility within the culture of individual discipline
Culture at Tasty
Just like many other companies, a long list of “right time, right place, right people” moments describe the foundation of Tasty Catering.
Our background has always been in food service, though not always catering. The company’s roots can be traced back to the 1980s with the opening of Tasty Dawg, the first of several fast food hot dog restaurants. The success of those restaurants led to the request for corporate catering, beginning with smaller lunch orders and soon growing into entire picnics and company events.
Tasty Dawg’s catering division was booming, and with the addition of several key team members, brothers and owners Tom, Larry and Kevin turned the Tasty team’s focus to catering.
Eventually, the three existing Tasty Dawg locations were shut down in favor of the full-time, full-service catering company—Tasty Catering—that was now operating out of a commercial kitchen in Elk Grove Village, IL.
With continued success and the addition of even more key employees, Tasty Catering made another leap—this time into a large 12,000 sq-ft building—in 2005 to better accommodate the growth in sales, food and event production, services, menus and employees.
We are proud to provide so many jobs to the community and grateful to have the opportunity to employ people of all different backgrounds and histories. At our peak, each summer, Tasty Catering’s staff swells to over 200 full- and part-time employees. There is just one thing we ask each of our employees to do: follow our culture statements.
For the last several years, Tasty Catering has turned a successful, family-owned and operated business into a thriving member of the Elk Grove community. We have our unique and outstanding culture to thank for attracting and maintaining so many quality staff members and clients.
We have achieved a certain level of notoriety over the years, and we continue to feel honored today to have received such notoriety, recognition and awards from a variety of truly admirable organizations. Tasty Catering’s numerous awards include industry awards, such as Caterer of the Year, and business awards like Top Small Workplaces, to diverse recognition, such as Psychologically Healthy Workplace and Coolest Places to Work, among many, many others.
- Event Production
- Front Office
Jams out to country musicStephanie Barnes
Catering CoordinatorStephanie Barnes
- Stephanie’s been employed by Tasty since 2016. She works closely with clients and develops prospects.
- Studied meetings and events at Roosevelt University. Graduated with a Bachelor of Hospitality and Tourism Management.
- Jams out to country music
Frequent visitor of the Mexican restaurant, Los CompadresRaul Ramirez
Brand AmbassadorRaul Ramirez
- Raul has been a part of the Tasty crew since 2005. He consistently delivers excellent work and earns many compliments from clients on his deliveries.
- Father of three: Allan, Jeovanni and Guadalupe. A member of Tasty’s Ramirez family. Married to Alicia. Uncle to Eddie, Eugene, Chisco and Mary Rios.
- Frequent visitor of the Mexican restaurant, Los Compadres
Loves scary moviesKristen Banks
Business DevelopmentKristen Banks
- Kristen’s been an integral part of the Tasty fabric since 1994. She does everything from cold calls and sales to account management and training new employees.
- Children are Maximilian and Alexander. Brother, Dan Rogers, bartends and works special events for Tasty.
- Loves scary movies
Enjoys decorating and spending time with her grandkidsEllen Harte
Director of Business DevelopmentEllen Harte
Director of Business Development
- Ellen has been an essential part of the Tasty family since 1996. As director, Ellen shares new opportunities with the sales team. She’s also responsible for securing new venues and maintaining relationships with existing ones.
- Mother of four children: Tim, Dan, Kevin and Caitlin
- Enjoys decorating and spending time with her grandkids
Passionate bakerJodi Beck
Event Design TeamJodi Beck
Event Design Team
- Jodi’s been with Tasty since 2008. She oversees the Event Design team, rentals and proposals.
- Her children, Jacob and Joshua, work events for Tasty.
- Passionate baker
Big Kanye West fanVontae Douglas
- Vontae has performed exceptional deliveries and setups since 2015.
- Children are Vontae Jr. and Samiya
- Big Kanye West fan
Loves Mexican foodGabriela Lopez
Event CaptainGabriela Lopez
- Gaby has been with Tasty since 2009. She is one of the first team members on scene at each event, setting up our equipment, décor and making sure everything runs smoothly.
- Works alongside her three sisters, Josefina, Teresa and Leticia.
- Loves Mexican food
Country music fanHannah Malovan
Event DesignerHannah Malovan
- Hannah has been with Tasty since 2016. She’s responsible for prospecting, selling special events, writing proposals and organizing meetings and tastings.
- Studied hospitality leadership and marketing at Bradley University. Received a Bachelor of Science in hospitality management
- Country music fan
Enjoys watching movies with his familyAlfredo Velazquez
Executive ChefAlfredo Velazquez
- Alfredo has been an integral part of Tasty’s culinary team since 1991.
- Father of Uriel, Erik and Coiselle. Works with his wife, father-in-law and brother-in-law. Nephews and niece are Eugene, Chisco, Eddie and Maricarmen.
- Enjoys watching movies with his family
Favorite film: Anything Marvel-relatedKenia Murrieta
Catering SupportKenia Murrieta
- Kenia has been with Tasty since 2014. Currently, she assists with catering support on the corporate sales team.
- Studying HR management at Harper College.
- Favorite film: Anything Marvel-related
Woman of many interests: dancing, reading, exercising.Angelica Moreno
Event ChefAngelica Moreno
- Angelica has been an important member of the Tasty team since 2009. Angelica assists Chef Ricardo with hot food preparation and other chef responsibilities.
- Sister of Santiago, another Tasty Catering chef
- Woman of many interests: dancing, reading, exercising.
Roots for the Chicago BullsAnthony Mattox
Brand AmbassadorAnthony Mattox
- Anthony’s been performing successful deliveries for Tasty Catering since 2017.
- Studied English and general education at Rush College in Holly Springs, Mississippi
- Roots for the Chicago Bulls
Exercise queenCristy Mendez
Pastry ChefCristy Mendez
- Cristy has been crafting yummy pastries since 2010.
- Mother of Alejandra, Rogelio and Erick. Husband, Carlos, works in operations. Kids frequently help her work picnics and special events.
- Exercise queen
Rocks out to Bon JoviAntonio Gonzales
Hot Line CookAntonio Gonzales
Hot Line Cook
- Antonio has been a part of the Tasty family since 2008. He is a responsible member of the kitchen staff, consistently producing salads and cold appetizers beyond expectations.
- Father of Jesus and Cristian. Cousin to Hugo Gonzalez.
- Rocks out to Bon Jovi
In his free time, he likes to bike, play beach volleyball, golf and read.Brian Keyworth
Logistics CoordinatorBrian Keyworth
- Brian’s been with Tasty Catering since 2010. A “digital architect,” he forecasts monthly sales as well as our auto gas consumption and has created and maintained multiple metrics workbooks.
- Studied general education and psychology at both Roosevelt University and Harper College
- In his free time, he likes to bike, play beach volleyball, golf and read.
Has a sweet tooth; loves to bake all types of desserts.Carlos Osorio
Event ProductionCarlos Osorio
- Carlos has been with Tasty Catering since 2010. Charlie’s main responsibilities include maintaining the warehouse facility. He packs and safely secures each order.
- Father of Alejandra, Rogelio and Erick, who all work special events and picnics. Wife, Cristy, also works for Tasty as a pastry chef
- Has a sweet tooth; loves to bake all types of desserts.
Enjoys biking, running, solving puzzles and playing the pianoBobbi Walter
Director of Special ProjectsBobbi Walter
Director of Special Projects
- Bobbi’s been with Tasty since 2010. She serves an essential administrative role, which includes government reporting, payroll, insurance maintenance and more.
- Mother of Tim and Erin. Married to Chief Culture Officer Tom. Her son Tim is the CFO, and daughter Erin is the CEO of Tasty Catering's sister marketing company, nuphoriq.
- Studied education and business at the University of Illinois and business education at Northern Illinois University. Received a Bachelor of Science in education and a Master of Science in business education
- Enjoys biking, running, solving puzzles and playing the piano
Favorite sports: football, hockey and baseballDaniel Rogers
Event CaptainDaniel Rogers
- Daniel has been ensuring exceptional event service at Tasty Catering since 2001.
- Father of three children—Eric, Brooke and Kaitlyn. His sister, Kristen, works in Tasty’s sales department.
- Favorite sports: football, hockey and baseball
Marc Anthony and Shakira are her favorite musicians.Elided Pasillas
Sandwich Team SupervisorElided Pasillas
Sandwich Team Supervisor
- Elided has been with Tasty since 2013. Elided supervises sandwich production and aides her team where necessary.
- Mother of Kaylee and Brayden
- Marc Anthony and Shakira are her favorite musicians.
Favorite television program: ShamelessDavid Plata
Brand AmbassadorDavid Plata
- David has been a part of the Tasty team since 2014. He aims to exceed expectations with every delivery.
- His mother, Imelda Rodriquez, aunt, Maricela Rodriguez, and uncle, Ricardo Gervacio are all Tasty Catering crew members.
- Studied HVAC at Harper College
- Favorite television program: Shameless
Enjoys experimenting with various spices and flavors in her kitchen at homeMaria Lucero
Hot Line CookMaria Lucero
Hot Line Cook
- Maria has been helping the culinary team whip up delicious meals at Tasty Catering since 2017.
- Mother of Ashley, David, Jorge, Jilenne, Jazline and Kayli
- Enjoys experimenting with various spices and flavors in her kitchen at home
Favorite film: Mariachi GringoEduardo Rios Velazquez
Expeditor & SupervisorEduardo Rios Velazquez
Expeditor & Supervisor
- Eddie has been with Tasty since 2000. He has high standards and service and is a valuable leader of the delivery team.
- He and wife Teresa have two children, Eddie Jr. and Cathya. Member of Tasty’s Rios family; works alongside brothers Chisco and Eugene and sister Mary.
- Favorite film: Mariachi Gringo
Gets her groove on with ZumbaElizabeth Alberto
Bakery SupervisorElizabeth Alberto
- Elizabeth has been whipping up delicious food for Tasty Catering since 2009. She has experience in multiple culinary departments within Tasty’s kitchen.
- Mother of Kenia and Axel. Kenia works on events and has recently started in the sales office.
- Gets her groove on with Zumba
Favorite television program: Impractical JokersTommy Menzer
Project ManagerTommy Menzer
- Tommy has been with Tasty since 2015. As project manager, he provides everything from creative solutions to tech support and comic relief.
- Studied business administration, art and religious studies at Elmhurst College. Received a Bachelor of Science in business administration
- Favorite television program: Impractical Jokers
Turn up the Bachata music.Eugene Rios
Director of OperationsEugene Rios
Director of Operations
- Eugene has been an integral member of the Tasty family since 1996.
- Father of two kids—Andrea and Daniel. Member of the Rios family; works alongside Chisco and Eddie and sister Mary.
- Turn up the Bachata music.
Plays guitar and ukuleleNicole Eck
Event CoordinatorNicole Eck
- Nicole joined Tasty Catering's event design team in 2018.
- Studied hospitality management and event management at Kansas State University. Received a Bachelor of Science in hospitality management.
- Plays guitar and ukulele
Favorite restaurant is TapalpaFrancisco Rios
Event CaptainFrancisco Rios
- Francisco has been an integral part of Tasty Catering since 1996. Chisco is very versatile and has worked in one department or another. Currently, he oversees Tasty’s large fleet of vehicles.
- Father of Orlando, Axel, Natalie and Juliana. Member of the Rios family; brothers are Eddie and Eugene, sister is Mary.
- Favorite restaurant is Tapalpa
Likes to watch a good movie with her familyGisela Gomez
Prep SupervisorGisela Gomez
- Gisela has been helping the Tasty culinary team whip up delicious meals since 2011.
- Mother of Uriel, Eric and Giselle. Married to Alfredo, Tasty's executive chef. Father is Dionicio, and her brother, Manuel works for TFP.
- Likes to watch a good movie with her family
Big Elton John fanFrank DiMaria
Consulting Pastry ChefFrank DiMaria
Consulting Pastry Chef
- Frank has been with Tasty since 2015. He brings a wealth of culinary and teaching experience to his current role as chef
- Studied business and finance at Northern Illinois University and graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Big Elton John fan
Has a taste for Olive GardenGerardo Pano
Brand AmbassadorGerardo Pano
- New to the Tasty family, Gerardo has been with Tasty since 2018.
- Father of four: Brenda, Gerardo Jr., Alexander and Jacklyn
- Has a taste for Olive Garden
Enjoys spending time with his kidsHugo Gonzalez
Hot Line CookHugo Gonzalez
Hot Line Cook
- Hugo has been with Tasty since 2013. Hugo is a member of the sandwich preparation team. He assists his co-workers in preparing the many sandwich and wrap selections to perfection.
- Father of Christopher, Jose and Isabella. Cousin to Antonio Gonzalez.
- Enjoys spending time with his kids
Enjoys sewing, crafting and knittingShari Brown
Catering CoordinatorShari Brown
- Shari has been a part of the Tasty team since 1995. She has developed many strong relationships with clients, as well as pursued new ones.
- Children are Charles and Michael
- Enjoys sewing, crafting and knitting
Enjoys the great game of soccerHugo Rios-Tellez
Event CaptainHugo Rios-Tellez
- Hugo has been a part of the Tasty crew since 2003.
- Has two children, Teresa and Hugo Jr.
- Enjoys the great game of soccer
Enjoys a long walkImelda Rodriguez
Hot Line CookImelda Rodriguez
Hot Line Cook
- Imelda has been helping the Tasty culinary team whip up delicious meals since 2014.
- Mother of David, Monserrat and Landy
- Enjoys a long walk
Food enthusiast; has a taste for pizza and wingsJason Ptak
Event ProductionJason Ptak
- As an on-site server/bartender, Jason’s been ensuring successful Tasty special events since 2017.
- Studied business management at Roosevelt University
- Food enthusiast; has a taste for pizza and wings
Rap music is his jamJesse Vazquez
Sous ChefJesse Vazquez
- Jesse’s been crafting delicious meals at Tasty Catering since 2006.
- Father of Brandon.
- Studied culinary science at the Cooking Hospitality Institute of Chicago. Has an associate’s degree in culinary arts.
- Rap music is his jam
Good taste in pizza—Lou Malnati’sJessica Cooper
Accounting AdminJessica Cooper
- Jessica has been with Tasty since 2013, making the most of her time in the accounting & finance department.
- Mom of three beautiful children—Jacob, Ashley and Samantha. Daughter, Ashley, works for That’s Caring.
- Studied business at NIU and Roosevelt University
- Good taste in pizza—Lou Malnati’s
Passionate about traveling to new places, especially restaurantsBrenda Regaldo
Production SpecialistBrenda Regaldo
- Brenda has been with Tasty since 2015. When she’s not in the office, she operates as an event supervisor.
- Currently studying business administration at Illinois State University
- Passionate about traveling to new places, especially restaurants
Loves to bake with her kidsJessica Lopez
Event CaptainJessica Lopez
- Jessica’s been employed with Tasty Catering since 2016 and has produced many successful events and weddings.
- Mother of three—Abigail, Mia and Noah
- Studied accounting at Robert Morris University
- Loves to bake with her kids
Favorite film: Day After TomorrowJoel Tellez
Hot Line CookJoel Tellez
Hot Line Cook
- Joel has been helping the Tasty culinary team prepare delicious meals since 2015.
- Father of Valeria, Johanna and Shofohia
- Favorite film: Day After Tomorrow
Hobbies include: reading, cooking and watching a good film.Karina Rogel
Pastry TeamKarina Rogel
- Karina has been helping the Tasty culinary team create delicious meals since 2015.
- Mother of Roselyn, Emily, Sofia and Santiago
- Hobbies include: reading, cooking and watching a good film.
Loves sports and being outdoors, especially if he’s fishingKornel Grygo
Chief Executive OfficerKornel Grygo
Chief Executive Officer
- Been with Tasty Catering since 2007. Named CEO in 2019
- Studied business management at the University of Illinois at Chicago. Received a Bachelor of Science in business management.
- Loves sports and being outdoors, especially if he’s fishing
Go Blackhawks!Kevin Walter
Chief Procurement OfficerKevin Walter
Chief Procurement Officer
- Kevin's been an essential part of the Tasty family since 1989. He's responsible for payroll, but his main priority is making sure employees are happy.
- Father of Ellen and Kelly. His brothers are Larry and Tom Walter.
- Go Blackhawks!
Loves to spend time with his kids.Leonardo Victor
Brand AmbassadorLeonardo Victor
- Leonardo has been ensuring smooth Tasty deliveries since 2016.
- Children are Kevin, Maria, Josua and Mia
- Studied theology at University of Saint Mary of the Lake.
- Loves to spend time with his kids.
Enjoys crafting in her free timeLeticia Peralta
Salad TeamLeticia Peralta
- Leticia has been helping the Tasty culinary team whip up delicious meals since 2017.
- Mother of Jovary and Marlen
- Enjoys crafting in her free time
Motorcycle rider and dog loverMandy Davis
Special Projects SupervisorMandy Davis
Special Projects Supervisor
- Mandy has been an integral part of Tasty Catering since 2003. As special projects supervisor, she wears a lot of hats, handling everything from career expos to intern development.
- Studied business at Harper College and Indiana Wesleyan University. Received a Bachelor of Science in business management
- Motorcycle rider and dog lover
Can get into a good soap operaMaricarmen Rios
Kitchen SupervisorMaricarmen Rios
- Mary has been an integral part of the Tasty team since 2004. As kitchen supervisor, she has a lot of responsibilities including managing kitchen processes and the culinary team’s well-being.
- Mother of Cristian and Eric. Three of her brothers also work at Tasty—Eddie, Chisco and Eugene.
- Can get into a good soap opera
Favorite music artist: GilguerillasDionicio Cerecero
Scullery LeadDionicio Cerecero
- Dionicio has been with Tasty since 2001. He is a real team player in the kitchen and warehouse, helping out wherever his services are needed.
- Father of Gisela and Manuel. Gisela works in the kitchen and Manuel works for Tasty's sister company, TFP.
- Favorite music artist: Gilguerillas
Enjoys bike rides, sports and pretty much anything outdoorsNicholas D'Angelo
Brand AmbassadorNicholas D'Angelo
- Nick’s been a key member of the Tasty delivery team since 2009.
- Attended Harper College, where he studied general education
- Enjoys bike rides, sports and pretty much anything outdoors
Favorite film: Leap YearOfelia Gomez
Prep TeamOfelia Gomez
- Ofelia Gomez has been with Tasty since 2016. Ofelia helps create delicious dishes by working with the culinary team as a prep chef.
- Mother of Ivette and Karen
- Favorite film: Leap Year
Plays the drums and enjoys classical musicPedro Robledo
- Pedro has been with Tasty since 2015. He works hard to keep the kitchen clean. With his fellow dishwashers, he ensures the cleanliness and sanitation Tasty needs to provide excellent catering.
- Father of Efrem and Pedro Saul.
- Plays the drums and enjoys classical music
Favorite food: Mexican stuffed peppersRaul Mora
Event SupportRaul Mora
- Raul has been with Tasty since 2011. He’s always punctual and smiling.
- Father of Anjel
- Favorite food: Mexican stuffed peppers
Likes to play sports and exerciseSantiago Moreno-Luz
Hot Line SupervisorSantiago Moreno-Luz
Hot Line Supervisor
- Santiago has been cooking for Tasty since 2012. Santiago is quite skilled at perfectly preparing our hot food recipes.
- Father of Inez. Brother of Angelica, also a chef at Tasty Catering.
- Likes to play sports and exercise
Enjoys a good murder mysteryTekla Wendoll
- Tekla has been a part of the Tasty team since 1999.
- Performs essential accounting duties—processes payments, accounts payable and past due payments
- Enjoys a good murder mystery
Rocks out to MetallicaTim Walter
Chief Financial OfficerTim Walter
Chief Financial Officer
- Tim’s been a part of the Tasty family since 1995. He’s responsible for all financial and fiscal planning for our operations, providing leadership and coordination in the administrative, business planning, accounting and budgeting efforts of the company. He is also the CEO of our sister company, T.F. Processors.
- Son of Tom and Bobbi Walter. He has two boys, Temani and Jordan. His sister, Erin, is the CEO of nuphoriq.
- Studied accounting, business and negotiating at UIC. Received a Bachelor of Science in accounting.
- Rocks out to Metallica
Gets her physical fitness on with her kidsYuridia Pineda
Salad TeamYuridia Pineda
- Yuridia has been working with the Tasty culinary team since 2017.
- Mother of Cristo, Yatzareli, Daniela and Emmanuel
- Gets her physical fitness on with her kids
Rocks out to hardcore musicZak Pace
Director of LogisticsZak Pace
Director of Logistics
- Zak has been with Tasty Catering since 2013. He understands the ins and outs of operations.
- Studied law enforcement at Western Illinois University
- Rocks out to hardcore music
Likes to play with his kidsJaime Cuatepitzi
Prep TeamJaime Cuatepitzi
- Jaime has been with Tasty since 2014. After working in scullery, Jaime joined the culinary team as a prep chef, preparing ingredients for sweet and savory dishes.
- Father of Angel, Evelyn, Mauricio, Kevin and Hayley
- Likes to play with his kids
Enjoys watching Game of ThronesLarry Walter
Chief Operating OfficerLarry Walter
Chief Operating Officer
- Larry has been a part of Tasty Catering since 1989. He currently oversees three departments.
- He and his brothers, Kevin and Tom, are responsible for paving the way to the company's shining success.
- Enjoys watching Game of Thrones
Avid reader and crafterInocenta Arzeta
Sandwich TeamInocenta Arzeta
- Inocenta has been helping the Tasty culinary team create delicious meals since 2017.
- Mother of Cinthya, Christopher, Christian and Christal
- Avid reader and crafter
Grammar and high school class mate of Pastry Chef, Frank DiMariaTom Walter
Chief Culture OfficerTom Walter
Chief Culture Officer
- Tom has been the president and CEO of Tasty Catering since 1989. His main passion is heading up and cultivating the Tasty Catering culture around the facility. He’s also a speaker and author.
- Father of Tim and Erin. Member of the Walter family; works alongside brothers Kevin and Larry.
- Studied business at Loyola University
- Grammar and high school class mate of Pastry Chef, Frank DiMaria
Marc Anthony music fanGabriela Rios
Event CaptainGabriela Rios
- Gaby has been with Tasty since 2010. Gaby, who has an excellent eye for details, assists with packing and unloading of our event vehicles as well as maintains our warehouse organization.
- Mother of Daniel and Andrea. Works on the event production team.
- Marc Anthony music fan
Food-lover—hot Cheetos, tacos, pizza, hamburgers—will try anythingYesenia Ramirez
Event CaptainYesenia Ramirez
- Yesenia has been with Tasty since 2016, producing and serving many exceptional events.
- Studying nursing at Harper College
- Food-lover—hot Cheetos, tacos, pizza, hamburgers—will try anything
Passionate about basketball, football, chess and reading.Devonaté Hannah
Brand AmbassadorDevonaté Hannah
- Devonaté began his Tasty journey in 2016.
- Eager to help his delivery team members, he has ensured many smooth deliveries.
- Passionate about basketball, football, chess and reading.
Loves to cookLizbeth Garza
Sandwich TeamLizbeth Garza
- Lizabeth joined the Tasty Catering culinary team in 2017.
- Mother of Lennin, Dylan, Jazlyn and Jayden
- Loves to cook
Favorite film: CocoTeresa Lopez
Senior Event CaptainTeresa Lopez
Senior Event Captain
- Teresa Lopez officially joined the Tasty team in 2012. As a senior event captain, she ensures that all weddings and events run smoothly.
- Sisters are Gaby, Leticia and Josefina. Mother of Diana and Andrea.
- Favorite film: Coco
Owner of Customized Culinary Solutions based in Skokie, Illinois.John Reed
- Chef John Reed brings 30 years of professional experience as Tasty Catering’s chef consultant. He helps our culinary staff create new menu items, perfect cooking techniques and revamp recipes of the old favorites.
- Received a Bachelor of Science in Hotel, Restaurant and Travel Administration.
- Owner of Customized Culinary Solutions based in Skokie, Illinois.
Enjoys to sing and danceLeticia Lopez
Event ProductionLeticia Lopez
- Leticia has been with Tasty Catering since 2010. Her responsibilities have included prep work for hot cuisine and most recently salad production.
- Mother of Eduardo and Leticia. Works with sisters Teresa, Josefina and Gaby. Sister in law to Eddie, Eugene, Maricarmen and Chisco.
- Enjoys to sing and dance
Find her at Cooper’s Hawk or at any new restaurant.Amanda Ellis
Special Events CoordinatorAmanda Ellis
Special Events Coordinator
- Amanda joined the Tasty family in 2019. From writing proposals to overseeing tastings, she helps bring couples’ wedding visions to life.
- Received a Bachelor of Arts in liberal arts with a certificate for public relations from Indiana University.
- Find her at Cooper’s Hawk or at any new restaurant.
Talented calligrapher.Carolyn Stewart
Special Events CoordinatorCarolyn Stewart
Special Events Coordinator
- Carolyn joined the Tasty team in 2019. From sending proposals to ordering rentals, she ensures couples enjoy the wedding day of their dreams.
- Received a Bachelor of Science in hospitality leadership from Bradley University.
- Talented calligrapher.
Watches It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.Daniel Jamieson
Brand AmbassadorDaniel Jamieson
- Daniel has been ensuring smooth deliveries for Tasty Catering since 2016.
- Currently in school to obtain a degree in fire science from Harper College.
- Watches It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
Listens to Joe Rogan podcasts.Alec Delgado
Brand AmbassadorAlec Delgado
- Alec joined the Tasty Catering in 2015. As a driver, he works with the logistics team to deliver exceptional event service.
- Currently attending school at DePaul University to receive a degree in business.
- Listens to Joe Rogan podcasts.
Games of Thrones fan.Cameron Rogala
Brand AmbassadorCameron Rogala
- Cameron began his Tasty journey in 2016. As a driver, he ensures smooth deliveries and exceptional service.
- Studied computer science at Harper College.
- Games of Thrones fan.
Enjoys mixed martial arts and playing soccer.Jorge Vazquez
Brand AmbassadorJorge Vazquez
- Jorge began his Tasty journey in 2018. As a brand ambassador, he ensures smooth deliveries and exceptional service.
- Father of two children—David and Jazmin.
- Enjoys mixed martial arts and playing soccer.
Knows a thing or two about plumbing and constructionRicardo Gervacio
Event ChefRicardo Gervacio
- Ricardo has been an important of the Tasty family since 2000. He currently serves as an event captain who ensures outstanding production.
- Father of Ricardo, Cesar and Alexis. Husband of Maricela.
- Knows a thing or two about plumbing and construction
I have had the pleasure of Tasty Catering being our office location's exclusive caterer for the past 7 + years, and I feel privileged to work with such reliable, prompt and courteous professionals! I know that I am not Tasty's only client, but they sure do make me feel like I am with all the attention and flexibility they have always extended to me.
Tasty Catering has been a key partner in the success of our annual fundraising event, Music by the Water, from its inception. Our account contact, Ellen, was true partner in establishing the vision for the layout of a first time event in a setting that had lots of natural barriers and not built to be used as an event venue. She is creative, flexible, responsive and thorough in her work.
The food is delicious and affordable. Tasty also has huge variety for all occasions. Every time I try something different, I wonder, "Why did it take me so long to try this? I'm ordering this every time from now on!
The Tasty Difference
Tasty Catering is a top Chicago caterer with an award winning culture.
nuphoriq specializes in marketing for catering and event planning companies throughout the U.S.
That’s Caring donates a weekend food bag to a child in need for every gift box sold.
T.F. Processors is a wholesale contract manufacturer of baked goods.
It’s My Company Too! is the story of how entangled companies move beyond employee engagement for remarkable results.
Touhy Capital is the funding firm behind our family of brands.