When choosing a venue, you probably think about how you can treat guests to a novel experience. We encourage you to look beyond traditional holiday party venues to find other types of entertainment spaces that will have your friends talking through the new year.
Our creative event planners searched everywhere to find the most interactive and fun holiday party venues in Chicago.
Read on to see what we found.
Unique Holiday Party Venues in Chicago
Ignite Glass Studios
This state-of-the-art glass blowing studio is one of our favorite alternative holiday party venues in Chicago. Treat your guests to a party where they can admire the artisans at work while visiting with friends and enjoying delicious bites of food!
Ignite Glass Studios in West Town has 3 spaces within the industrial space – the main room, urban garden and rooftop deck – a total of more than 9,000 square-feet of space to accommodate any size holiday party.
These artistic offerings are well suited to this whimsical event:
- Goat cheese and grape truffles: red grape encased in goat cheese then dusted with assorted savory crusts
- Roasted pork loin: served with roasted apples and caraway-gingersnap gravy
- Winter salad: torn romaine lettuce, feta cheese, white beans, roasted red peppers and pepperoncini topped with arugula and served with red wine vinaigrette
- Baked sweet potato mash: topped with marshmallows, corn flakes and brown sugar Of course, do not forget to include our creative desserts like our hand-decorated
- Holiday Cake Bites. Enjoy the decadence of miniature red velvet and vanilla cake dipped in a white chocolate-peppermint and dark chocolate ganache.
Windy City Fieldhouse
The premier Chicago event venue for teambuilding, the Windy City Fieldhouse will bring together coworkers and family members alike. Just as we are happy to customize your holiday party menu, the professionals at Windy City Fieldhouse want to incorporate your vision into competitive activities.
One look around the 55,000 square-foot event space, and up to 3,500 guests will know they will be working up a healthy appetite with some lighthearted competition. Meanwhile, our award-winning catering team will prepare healthy traditional holiday foods to serve in the 3,000 square-foot modern party room.
Craft a menu suited to champions and sports fans with holiday foods like:
- Pretzel dog bites: with sweet habanero dipping sauce
- Pan-roasted chicken breast: served with sage, chestnut stuffing and warm jus
- Beet salad with goat cheese: served with fennel, pomegranate seeds, mint and croutons tossed with a balsamic vinaigrette
- Dried fruit, brown rice pilaf: finished with fresh rosemary and sage
Our Chicago catering team is known for delivering exceptional customer service and new event ideas, all at an affordable rate. From choosing a unique holiday party venue in Chicago to crafting a custom menu, we can help you treat guests to an exceptional holiday party experience.
To bring nearly three decades of catering experience to your holiday party in Chicago, contact us online or give us a call at: (847) 593-2000.