Spending your spare time celebrating with cheerful guests and passionate employees may sound too good to be true. But actually, it gets even better: our picnic servers and crew leaders better their skills and contribute to community fun while earning some money and enjoying all the mouthwatering picnic food you can imagine. No, you are not dreaming. And no, we are not giving away picnic fun, but we hope you will see it that way!
We are as excited as you are to picnic together. Learn what our team needs and ask yourself these questions to determine if you are a strong candidate for our job openings.
Do You Have What It Takes to Join Our Picnic Team?
Am I able to…?
- Work 13–20 hours per week on the dates and times that I select online (yes, you read that right! You choose your schedule)
- Arrive (or arrange transportation) to the Tasty Catering facility in Elk Grove Village—picnic crews will be transported from Elk Grove to the picnic site by our certified drivers
- Learn and grow my skill set on-site at picnics
- Set up and clean up outdoor picnic equipment with the help of strong and determined picnic leaders. Tables, chairs, tents and grills are common items
- Embrace an award-winning culture
- Communicate and work together with staff members of all ages and from different backgrounds, always with the utmost respect
- Let my love for food come through as I serve up mouthwatering picnic food like Black Angus hamburgers, zesty pasta salad and watermelon
Do I desire to…?
- Be compensated for the time I spend traveling to and from picnic locations
- Enjoy the delicious grilled picnic food and refreshing drinks that Tasty Catering is trusted to deliver
- Learn about the catering industry firsthand and potentially launch myself into a successful career path in hospitality
- Learn leadership and business skills that will help me be successful in school and a future career
- Work outdoors in a positive environment
- Create lifelong relationships and friendships
- Arrive to work in a comfortable uniform that lets me enjoy the event as much as guests
- Be rewarded for outstanding service and commitment to my work
- Be competitively paid for my work
- Develop into a crew leader who is responsible for coordinating with staff and vendors to flawlessly execute clients’ needs and visions
It is our pleasure to extend fun and rewarding picnic opportunities to the Chicago community, and we hope you will take advantage of your chance to join our passionate team.
To apply, please visit tastycatering.com and download our online application. Your contact is Carlos Jimenez at 847.593.2000 or email@example.com.
More articles you might enjoy:
- TC Flashback: 2017 Picnic Season Highlights!
- Event Spotlight: Summer Circus Picnic with Scot Forge
- Seven Picnic Food and Drink Pairings to Satisfy Your Summer Appetite