With so many Chicago holiday party venues to choose from, narrowing down that special place to celebrate may seem overwhelming. Luckily, our online venue finder can help you find and compare spaces that match your needs. Don’t forget, we can also assist in bringing your wintertime vision to life!
Here, we’ve shared our knowledge of eight of the best Chicago locations to host your holiday celebration.
This versatile event space can transform any party into a magical holiday memory. Across the Main Room, Urban Garden and Rooftop Deck, you will explore more than 9,000 square-feet of flexible floor plan.
The Ignite Glass Studio is sure to spark the imagination of guests as they look out upon fruit trees and the dramatic Chicago skyline. If you choose this spectacular venue dedicated to artistic transformations, you will want to work with a creative Chicago catering company to craft a custom holiday party menu. This will ensure the artistic flair seen in glass blowing flows throughout your holiday party food and presentation.
Ignite Glass Studio’s grand location in downtown Chicago can host up to 450 guests, and these unique holiday cocktails will get the party started!
- S’mores cocktail: marshmallow vodka, Godiva chocolate liquor, creme de cacao, Hersey’s chocolate syrup and crushed graham crackers on the rim
- Peppermint martini: vanilla vodka, Godiva white chocolate liquor, creme de menthe and peppermint crushed on the rim
- Caramel apple martini: apple vodka, apple pucker, butterscotch schnapps and caramel
With over 9,000 square feet of gorgeous floor space, this historical location, which is fondly remembered by its first name, “White Birch,” has seen countless holiday celebrations and other special events for well over a century.
Elevate your festive business gathering by spending it in this well-loved venue, just 18 miles outside Chicago. Treat your guests to a holiday corporate brunch featuring:
- Scrambled eggs with chives, parmesan and sharp cheddar
- Roasted redskin breakfast potatoes seasoned with paprika and herbs
- Assorted muffins and cinnamon walnut breakfast loaf slices with butter and country crock
Invite up to 250 guests and enjoy amenities like high-quality audiovisual capabilities, a spacious dance floor, formal gardens and on-site parking.
This English country home is the perfect space to gather your friends and family this holiday season. Tucked away in the Frank Lloyd Wright Historic District in Oak Park, it offers 2.2 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds, brick walkways, fountains and a greenhouse. It’s absolutely enchanting here during the winter, especially after a fresh snowfall.
Take a seat and enjoy a hearty Christmas feast in the dining room, solarium, greenhouse or living room. Your guests will certainly remember the location—and also the holiday spreads. Create your own feast and choose from menu items like:
- Bacon and Asiago Mashed Potatoes topped with green onions and sweet butter
- Roasted Root Vegetables with pistachio pesto
- Baked North Atlantic Haddock Fillet with parsley citrus sauce
As a part of the Forest Preserve District of Dupage County, this historical property is absolutely stunning! The two-story house dates back to 1939, and it features 19 rooms with beautiful surrounding gardens. The ground floor rooms and enclosed porches are perfectly suited to cocktail parties, but the new climate-controlled atrium with floor-to-ceiling windows is quite possibly the most prized room in the Danada House.
Because the Danada House is operated by a not-for-profit organization, it is an ideal location for corporate holiday parties that will benefit local charities. The Friends of Danada staff and volunteers are always willing to lend a helping hand which means guests can relax and enjoy the surrounding beauty and history of the space!
If you are falling in love with the sounds of the Danada House, check these quick facts to see if it also matches your Chicago holiday party needs:
- Seating capacity: 250 in the atrium and 90 on the main level.
- Location: Wheaton, part of the West Suburbs.
- Rates: If you are on a tight holiday party budget, you may want to take advantage of the lower weekday rates.
This “alarmingly charming” Chicago venue is a distinctive place to host your holiday gatherings. It’s a well-known city icon that has been renovated to its original beauty, featuring antique doors, lighting and plumbing fixtures. Amenities include radiant floor heating, vintage furniture and an on-site firehouse kitchen.
Your guests will be filled with warmth and delight at the sight of long, antique farm tables covered in festive floral arrangements and decorative place settings. Every plate will feature seasonal flavors like a traditional turkey dinner complete with roasted natural turkey, cornbread stuffing, classic mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce and other holiday favorites.
All aboard the Polar Express! With a variety of spaces including the Burlington Room, Pennsylvania Room, Adams Terrace, and Founders Room, the Chicago Union Station is the ultimate Christmastime destination. It’s a revered Chicago landmark surrounded by well-established businesses, eateries and other phenomenal heart-of-the-city hotspots.
Your corporate guests will be honored to attend a holiday party in this premier location. The recently renovated Burlington Room, with its towering columns and high ceiling with intricate detail work, is a magnificent setting to enjoy a plated meal featuring:
- Truffle Honey Charcuterie — Aged white cheddar cheese, prosciutto, candied fig and apricot atop toast points with truffle honey
- Roasted Pork Loin — With roasted apple garnish and caraway-ginger snap gravy
- Endive and Pear Salad — Belgian endive, spinach, pear, red onion and almonds served with a champagne vinaigrette
With its 35-foot vaulted ceiling, stone double-sided fireplace, natural wood and floor-to-ceiling windows, Oak Brook Bath and Tennis Club creates a charming winter wonderland. Take a drive up to this secluded clubhouse, with lovely natural views of snow-covered woods. It’s truly the ultimate home away from home.
What’s a holiday party without some delicious, beautifully presented eats and sweet stations filled with decadent desserts? Enjoy bites like:
- Caprese Skewers — Fresh ciliegine mozzarella with grape tomato, fresh basil and olive oil on a skewer
- Sweet Thai Chili Meatballs — With green onions
- Mini Cheesecake English Toffee — Graham cracker crust with cheesecake filling and toffee pieces, decorated for the holidays.
With well over 9,000 square feet of space to spread out, this one-of-a-kind venue will inspire your holiday imagination. Take your party to the next level with amenities like a world-class sound system, photo booth and dance floor with a backdrop of the Fox River.
This space will certainly put you in the mood for a scrumptious holiday feast. Take a seat in the banquet room and enjoy plates filled with:
- Stuffed Shells Marinara — Baked shells stuffed with ricotta, parmesan and parsley topped with marinara
- Holiday Potato Salad — Idaho potatoes, sweet potatoes, green onions and roasted peppers with a light honey mustard dressing
- Reuben Flatini — Corned beef, sauerkraut and Swiss cheese on lightly toasted flatbread
The best Chicago catering companies know the ins and outs of a wide range of venues and can offer extensive experience coordinating full-service events. With more than 25 years of catering experience, you can trust our team of culinary experts to deliver exceptional service at an affordable rate during the holidays—and any time of the year!
For more help planning a holiday party in Chicago, contact us online or give us a call at (847) 593-2000.
More articles you might you enjoy: